Our training courses
MASTER SANTE PUBLIQUE
Director : Pr SCHOTT
- Master 2: Health Services and Clinical Research (HS-CR) (Pr C. Colin - Dr H-M. SPÄTH )
The HS-CR course is associated to the HESPER team. The double orientation of this course integrates the formation in concepts and in methods in three topics: pratices and organisation evaluation (Health Service Research), cares’ results evaluation (Clinical Research) and medico / pharmaco-economic evaluation (Economic evaluation in Health Care)
- Public health actions, PHA (F. Chauvin)
PHA speciality offers to students two courses with a serious common core. One course is focused on planning and evaluation of public health actions and communitarian ones including promotion and education for health. The other course is focused on conception, management and evaluation of patient education projects mainly oriented to patients’ needs affected by chronicle pathologies.
- Epidemiology and management of risks (V. Piriou - P. Vanhems)
This speciality brings training on methodology and epidemiology as well as training focused on the management of the health risks. It trains risks managers associated to cares and specialists who have to fight against hospital-acquired infections
The creation of HESPER laboratory provides opportunities of sites for training for the Master students.
- DIU GEDRAS
This degree aims at :
* Provide methods and tools for management, organisation, and implementation of risk management programs
* Enhance discussions and reflexions between health care professionals and facilities
For more information, please click on the following link :